Fish aquariums are considered as a remedy to all kinds of Vastu defects
If you’re getting to add a water element at your home, what might be a far better idea than to bring an aquarium? However, there are some things that you simply should remember of, before investing during a fish aquarium.
The Prestige City, Sarjapur Road is a top-rated and most favored creation which holds a glorified position in Prestige Group’s construction section. The Prestige City, Sarjapur Road is carrying capacious apartments with excellent features. Satisfying landscapes all over The Prestige City make the life of residents well-defined & benefitted.
Benefits of keeping fish aquarium
- Fishes are known to draw in financial benefits and wealth.
- Aquariums are known to make a relaxed atmosphere and reduce anxiety and stress.
- Fish tanks are considered as key to success and harmony.
- Fishes represent liveliness and positivity. Hence, a fish occupation the tank is believed to emit positive vibes.
- The positive vibe of getting a pet reception attracts happiness and health.
Where to place fish aquarium
The right placement of a fish aquarium can add life to any a part of your home. According to Vastu Shastra, aquariums should be placed within the south-east direction of the front room. If you would like to put an aquarium in the other room, you’ll place it within the north direction. However, one should avoid keeping aquariums within the bedroom or kitchen, because it can cause sleep or food-related problems to the occupants of the house.
Shape of an aquarium for the home
Aquariums are usually rectangular, square or round. However, it are often made during a sort of shapes, like cuboid, hexagonal, inclined slot in a corner (L-shaped) and bow-front (where the front side curves outwards). Ideal shapes which bring good luck are circular or rectangular. Avoid triangular shaped aquariums. Always choose a shape which is simpler to wash.
How to enhance home décor with aquarium Vastu
An aquarium can enhance the aesthetic appeal of home and make a sense of serenity. Exotic, colourful fishes swimming in glass tanks are a stunning sight, which may make any space vibrant. Instead of just placing an aquarium, creatively integrate it in the home design. Depending on the space and one’s choice, you’ll choose a board aquarium, or study table tanks, built-in wall or headquarters divider, pillar tanks, bar table tanks, beat tanks, wall tanks, photo frame tanks, etc.
Vastu décor items for aquarium
- Various decorative plants, stones, pebbles, or figurines, increase the sweetness of the aquarium. Select only a couple of and don’t not clutter or fill the tank completely.
- Aquarium live plants are available, which can be used. Live plants are auspicious, unlike plastic plants but would require more maintenance. Any fibre decor items and plastic plants which do not emit colours, can be used in fish tanks.
- In water aquariums, one cannot use sea shells or corals for décor.
- Avoid broken or chipped accessories.
- When using lights for adornment, remember that aquarium lighting should be switched on for about 10 hours each day. Fish need darkness to sleep in the dark.
Significance of fish and water in Vastu and Feng Shui
Fish and water have their significance in Vastu -moving water inside a aquarium represents vigour and positive energy flow. Fishes attract wealth, happiness and peace. Fishes are believed to be the primary reincarnation of lord Vishnu and are a source of positive energy.
According to principle, aquariums have the power to draw in positive energy or ‘chi’ and convey abundance. It also absorbs negative energy. An aquarium harmonises and balances the five principle elements of water, wood, metal, earth and fire that strengthen the energy within the space.
Vastu tips for fish aquarium
- Select fishes that are active and keep traveling. This will ensure smooth flow of energy.
- The number of fishes in an aquarium should be nine, out of which eight are often either dragon fish or goldfish and one has got to be a black fish.
- Clean the tank or the bowl frequently. Install the required requisites like filters, aeration and water circulation to take care of the tank.
- Opt for an outsized aquarium, in order that there’s enough space for all the fishes to maneuver around. Prefer tanks made from glass or acrylic.
- Placing fish in an aquarium is taken into account one among the main remedies for all types of Vastu defects.
- A fish aquarium tends to free your home from all the evils. Do not fret if one of your fish dies, as it also means an end to your problems at home or office. However, immediately replace the fish as soon as possible.
Best fishes as per Vastu
- Here are a number of the fish breeds that are considered lucky:
- Arowana or dragonfish
- Butterfly Koi
- Flower Horn fish
Always check the compatibility of the fish before buying them. Do not crowd the aquarium, as fish are territorial and may start killing other fishes if there’s lack of space.