Are You Planning to Buy Your Dream Home?
We understand property making is a tough and fruitful struggle which involves the hard work to make both the ends to meet. Investing in a property demands a lot of mental and financial distraught. You need to look into loan availability, eligibility, savings, budget, neighborhood and society.
Avoid these mistakes before you make one
Keep in mind these aspects before you make you enter into the major investment of home buying.
- Have clarity: Have a practical and realist approach while listing down the property of your interest. Have a clear mind whether to invest in a property for your own stay or let it for rent for additional supportive income. Know about your property you are investing in. Moreover, the objective of the investment is to have good returns and support you in the future too.
- Analyze your budget: The price tag of the property is not only the actual cost of the property. So hence have a forethought before restricting yourself from over or underestimating the cost. Property buying involves circle rates, brokerage, Stamp duty, registration fee, insurance, registration costs, TDS on property and more. Overstretching the budget will put the strain on your finances in the future.
- Mismanaging the funds: having significant savings is the best part of any investment. Scribbling out long-term financial goals and commitments and planning the short-term needs of you and your family, considering the day to day expenses is an integral part before proceeding for the investment. This gives an idea about your affordability and requirement.
- Examine the property: Explore and do research on the property you wish to buy. Analyze how many bedrooms you need later on it is hard to extend. Connectivity is also one of the important aspects to consider. Make overall analyze of the property, open spaces, the spaciousness of the unit and know the amenities. Look at the Vaastu compliance if you believe the Vaastu concept.
- Making an emotional investment: Emotional investment involves Blindly trusting marketing persons, or just buying a property due to one of its features without analyzing the property fully is just a blunder. Do not invest in a property just because you are emotionally attached to the area or facing of the unit. Have a practical approach.
- Transparent documentation: See to that all the documents are clear and the property does not have any litigations, ownership conflicts, and pending cases. Take the opinion of the legal advisors to verify the authenticity of the documents and take the next step.
Proper Loan / Funding: many agencies come forward to offer you the loan. But before choosing to make sure the agency is authentic and offer loan without exorbitant interest rates. Compare the interest rates with various agencies and banks before finalizing.Choose Sobha Dream Gardens to make a wise investment without and regrettable mistake and grab high valued returns.
The unparalleled Luxury in the Budget
Sobha Dream Gardens is a RERA approved ACK/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/181003/002681 project located in the rapidly developing locations of Bellahalli. The project encompasses Vaastu compliant units for positivity of the stay of inmates. This venture is spread over 18 acres of land for crafting a splendid community gateway township. This project is engulfed by excellent civic amenities and facilities and is in the proximity of best schools, colleges, banks, ATMs, hospitals, supermarkets, recreational hubs and more. The project offers connectivity to other parts of the city round the clock for ease of commute.
Sobha Dream Gardens Bellahalli Property features amenities Like clubhouse, yoga deck, swimming pools, gymnasium, open gardens, rainwater harvesting technology, round the clock power backup, organic ways of garbage disposal, 24/7 water supply, and dedicated play parks for children.
Have a blissful investment with Sobha Developers!!Download Brouchure